PERFECT CHUNKY GUACAMOLE

By 10:05 , , , , , , , , ,

What I love about guacamole is that it's simple to make, super healthy, and totally vegan. Avocados are known as one of the healthiest foods in the world (and just so happen to be delicious!). To be completely honest I could happily just scoop that greeny goodness straight out with a spoon but I do sometimes get a guacamole craving that I simply must satisfy. So here's my recipe for the perfect guacamole - I promise it's the best you'll ever try! The avocados I used here were bought from Leicester food market - seriously recommend it for all your ready-to-eat avocado needs! All your fruit and veg needs infact :)

  • 2 x large ripe avocados
  • 1 x small red onion
  • 1 x large tomato or two small
  • fresh corriander - use around half the amount of a standard bag 
  • juice of half a lime
  • chilli up! however much you like, I always use jalepinos
  • salt 
Mash avocados, chop up the rest and mix together. I ate mine with toasted pitta but serve with whatever ya fancy :)
 
X

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Just having a stalk of your blog, and now I am getting serious guac cravings!

    Alice x

    ReplyDelete