BRIGHTON PHOTOS

By 12:51 , , , , ,

(click title for more!)
I had a wonderful time in Brighton last week. I was visiting my friend Luke who has moved to an amazing new apartment right on the beach front! A lot of photos coming up! They're a mix of colour and black & white (mostly indoor ones are black & white!). All of the artwork you can see in the apartment are all painted by Luke :)






 
We visited one of my favourite veggie restaurants Iydea - I can not visit Brighton without going here seriously!



 There's a view of it from the outside!


Vegan hotspots! :) Great healthfood shop called Infinity Foods



This is a great shop, it has every kind of spice you can imagine! Why would you not call it Spice World though?!






This is taken from Luke's roof terrace, can you imagine the parties here!

 




You Might Also Like

0 comments